1. Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle Graze Festival to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
2. In addition to the ticket price your order will require payment of a booking fee per ticket, and a transaction fees per order. Those fees are not refundable except as set out in paragraphs 5 below.
3. To prevent fraud and protect Graze Festival Ltd. and you, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we suspect fraud we may cancel any order or tickets.
4. You must inform Graze Festival Ltd. of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are below. Our preferred method to contact you is email, so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
5. An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
6. On rare occasions the show or event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection, should this happen when you attend a show or event, please contact a member of Graze Festival Management.
7. Do dogs (except for Guide Dogs and Assistance Dogs) or any other animals may be bought on to site.
8. Visitors shall not be permitted to bring their own alcohol onto the site.
9. Visitors must not bring glass bottles onto the site.